Seaquestis classed by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) and certified to MCA-LY3 through the Cayman Islands shipping registry and Maltese A1 Commercial Yacht Services. She is currently flagged under the red ensign of the Cayman Islands registry.
BUILDER: WESTPORT YEAR: 2008 LENGTH: 50 METER (165′) BEAM: 9.4 METERS (30’10”) DRAFT: 2.29 METERS (7’6″ ) TONNAGE: 492 POWER: TWIN MTU DDC 16V4000 @ 3650 HP GENERATED POWER: TWO NONTHERN LIGHTS 99 KW AND ONE 65 KW THRUSTER: BOW AND STERN BOTH 20″ WESMAR 85 HP STABILIZATION: DIGITAL NAIAD S10 W (4) 32 SQ. FT. FINS FOR AT-REST SHORE POWER: TWO A/SEA PRESH WATER: 2,000 GALLONS FUEL CAPACITY: 20.000 GALLONS HOLDING CAPACITY: 1,500 GALLONS CRUISING SPEED: 20 KNOTS MAXIMUM SPEED: 24 KNOTS RANGE: W/10% FUEL RESERVE @ 12 KNOTS-5200 N.M. ACCOMODATION: MAIN DECK MASTER, VIP, 2 KINGS, 1-TWIN. 1 SINGLE +(12 PAX) CREW: TWELVE (12) CLASS/FLAG: ABS CERTIFIED/MCA COMPLAINT LY3
10-year survey completed in December 2018, additional/recent upgrades include but not limited to:
· Master-head configuration including tub and head layout
· Change generator from 55 kw to 65 kw; 99 kw gen rebuilt
· Custom sun pad lay-out on bow area
· Sun deck crane upgrade from 1700 lbs. (delivered) to 5000 lbs. Lifting capacity
· Av upgrade to Ipad control, HD TV SAT
· Navigation system upgrades
· New A/C system 2018
· New refrigeration system 2018
· Full paint
· Elevator from lower deck to bridge-deck (three levels).
· Additional single-person elevator from bridge-deck level to sun-deck level through modification of the dumbwaiter to allow for owner/guest use.
Toys and Tenders included:
· 2010 23’ Castoldi Spa Jet 23
· 2008 Nautica Rib (crew tender)
· Two 2009 Seabob Cayago f7’s
· 2008 Yamaha FX 1800A personal water craft
Original interior décor of this WESTPORT 50-meter completed by Donald Starkey Design, Ltd.
The interior of this 86 foot vessel was custom designed and created by Guildmaster Furniture Ltd, and is finished throughout with meticulously crafted, rich Honduran Mahogany. The main deck level features a spacious salon that opens into the pilothouse, a dining area and a fully-equipped galley with breakfast bar. Finely crafted spiral staircases lead to the lower accommodations deck staterooms and up to the flybidge deck. The fireplace in the salon creates a cozy, welcoming atmosphere. A built in desk provides the perfect place to catch up on paperwork. The entertainment system features a flat screen television aft to Port and includes stereo surround sound for the main deck all operated by remote control. The galley is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, extra cold storage, and granite countertops.
To Starboard of the galley is a finely crafted slightly raised dinette.
Builder: CAPE SCOTT MARINE Model Year: 2002 LOA: 85′ (25.91m) Beam: 23′ (7.01m) Max Draft: 6′ 6″ (1.98m) Cruising 9 Knots (10 MPH) – Max 14 Knots (16 MPH) Cabins: 3 Heads: 5 Crew Quarters: 1 Flag: Canadian Location: Vancouver BC, Northwest Territories, Canada