165′ Westport – SEAQUEST
165’ | WESTPORT| 2008
Seaquest is classed by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) and certified to MCA-LY3 through the Cayman Islands shipping registry and Maltese A1 Commercial Yacht Services. She is currently flagged under the red ensign of the Cayman Islands registry.
10-year survey completed in December 2018, additional/recent upgrades include but not limited to:
· Master-head configuration including tub and head layout
· Change generator from 55 kw to 65 kw; 99 kw gen rebuilt
· Custom sun pad lay-out on bow area
· Sun deck crane upgrade from 1700 lbs. (delivered) to 5000 lbs. Lifting capacity
· Av upgrade to Ipad control, HD TV SAT
· Navigation system upgrades
· New A/C system 2018
· New refrigeration system 2018
· Full paint
· Elevator from lower deck to bridge-deck (three levels).
· Additional single-person elevator from bridge-deck level to sun-deck level through modification of the dumbwaiter to allow for owner/guest use.
Toys and Tenders included:
· 2010 23’ Castoldi Spa Jet 23
· 2008 Nautica Rib (crew tender)
· Two 2009 Seabob Cayago f7’s
· 2008 Yamaha FX 1800A personal water craft
Original interior décor of this WESTPORT 50-meter completed by Donald Starkey Design, Ltd.
Contact Peter Kehoe
Cell: +1 (954) 931-4360
Office: +1 (954) 767-9880